- What does “concept to reality” mean?
- We use this phrase to describe the process of developing ideas from the very first concept all the way into production and delivery. We’re regularly working with clients as their product development partner to help them produce cutting edge ideas in design, whilst also reducing manufacturing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Do you manufacture in-house?
- Yes we have our own manufacturing facility where we produce equipment and products to order, so whether you need several individual components manufactured or require larger production runs, we can meet your needs.
- Who have you carried out projects for in the past?
- Our team has decades of experience working for pioneering automotive brands, including Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes AMG HPP and Ford, as well as many Formula 1, WEC/Le Mans 24 Hour, Formula E and World Rally Cross teams.
- When should I start involving Sim-Tech in my product development project?
- Often it’s a case of the sooner the better, but we can start working on your product at any stage of the development process. We’ve had many clients who come to us once they have a mock up prototype created, but even if all you have right now is an rough idea, we’re more than happy to help you develop the concept and liaise with your teams to ensure all criteria is assessed, helping you overcome strategic and operational challenges early on.
- What are your specialist areas?
- We’re experts in designing, engineering and manufacturing for the automotive and motorsport industries, whilst we’re also regularly developing products, components and equipment in the construction and fishery sectors. That said, we’ve never been tied down to one particular industry and we take on many alternative projects too, so no product is too small, large or complex for our talented team.
- What is an estimate cost of developing a product?
- Each and every product or component we design, engineer or manufacture is completely unique, so it really is impossible to provide an estimate for this process. We do, however, pride ourselves on offering quick turnaround on quotations; so do speak to us about your requirements to get an accurate estimate on the work that needs to be carried out.
If you would like to discuss your next project with a member of our team in confidence, contact us today.
01327 206110 - Southern Facility
01387 440110 - Northern Facility
+44 (0)7825 225085
MON - FRI
8am to 6pm